DEN DC Dolphin Tank – Come Hear the Pitches
The Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network of DC (DEN DC), in conjunction with Springboard Enterprises, will again be holding a Dolphin Tank Session.
This year’s session will be on Tuesday, January 28, 2015.
Dolphin Tank pitches are only 2 minutes long, but teams receive large amounts of valuable feedback.
Here’s how it works:
· You stand up and give your 2-minute pitch;
· A panel of 'seasoned entrepreneurs' tells you what they liked about your idea and you;
· You get additional feedback about what you might want to think about or things you might not know but should know and maybe even a connection or two;
· Then the audience asks any questions and offers suggestions or advice that might help you;
· You earn your Dolphin pin and get ready to give your two cents to the next person who pitches.
Enter your startup for the DEN DC Dolphin Tank Session. Slots are available for 4 – 6 Startups. Startup teams must include at least one DEN DC Member.
Anyone interested in pitching at this fall’s DEN DC Dolphin tank should contact